Cristiano Ronaldo : I will not celebrate Goal against Man Utd

Cristiano Ronaldo : I will not celebrate Goal against Man Utd

According to Cristiano Ronaldo he will not celebrate his goal against his former club Man Utd. Its a big match for the team of the Cristiano Ronaldo where he will play with his friends like Rooney , Ferdinend , and Evera .

Sir Alex always praise his former Cristiano Ronaldo against the other player ."[Ferguson is] a fantastic person. A human person. He taught me many things," Ronaldo told The Sun. "Like I said before, he's like a father in football. I really miss him and my relationship with him." Madrid start the tie with a home game on February 13, before Ronaldo returns to Old Trafford for the second leg on March 5.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Admin : Rauf Arshad

A seo , web desinger , and sports news writer , my favourite sport is soccer and my most articals are on soccer news.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern Munich Live Stream Champions League FInal 2013 Chelsea vs Benfica Lisbon Live Stream Europa League Final 2013 Man City vs Wigan Live Stream FA Cup Final 2013